skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, December 17, 2009
sooo funny
get this I think she did some thing it is Areals siss her name is Acuata
she said I CANT DANCE IM A MERMAD WITH NOOOOOO GRACE i look like a spastic peace of kelp!!!! she is sooooooo funny
1 comment:
Megan O
December 18, 2009 at 8:42 PM
ok (weird voice) I dont watch the little mermaid but I dont care!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
feed Tree the Frog
Holly!!!!!
Followers
About Me
Mimi's blog
I love snopy and Dogs
View my complete profile
Miny alive and wonder land!
Hurmmy the Hamster
Penguins
My Blog List
Alive in Wonderland(My moms blog its funny)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(14)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(24)
▼
December
(24)
Happy
Hey Read this It is Inportint
Christmas
Hey My dad and i found a Santa Tracker Tip in thi...
FA LA LA LA LA!
Question
Hay I have a Funny Puffle!Hay I have a Rare Puffle!
Hello its all most Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
CHAT !!!!!!!Rules and stuff you cant do......... (...
Sorry But...........
No title
hi
Comment
just good morning
Good night.To all and one nights
Snoopy chat
just wonted to say hi
Read it all the way thro
have a nice rest of the day
sooo funny
Hello hello??
who says
love evreybodys Blog so far
I got my own Blog
ok (weird voice) I dont watch the little mermaid but I dont care!!!
ReplyDelete